• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

First Annual Vault F4 Secret Santa Gift Extravaganza

Well shit. I thought it was understood not to buy yourself anything since you were going to get something. My secret person bought the game I had already bought and saved for them. :( Gotta buy something else now.

ah forgot about that, hope i did not mess anyone's plans up with purchasing a couple games not on my wishlist :/

Well shit. I thought it was understood not to buy yourself anything since you were going to get something. My secret person bought the game I had already bought and saved for them. :( Gotta buy something else now.
I'm sorry about that, in hindsight I should have at least bought it as a gift just in case this happened.

Ok, we really should've had a group discussion about buying Natural Selection 2, for yourself or as a gift.

I
Ok, we really should've had a group discussion about buying Natural Selection 2, for yourself or as a gift.

NS2 was gifted to me yesterday by someone else sorry CD beat you to it :) thanks for the thought though :)

I have not yet received a gift, dunno if i did something wrong but was curious. Merry Fucking Everything! (about time but it just started snowing here!)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom