• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Gag/Mute Appeal (and apology)

TheSleeperAwakes

Not a Noob
https://steamcommunity.com/id/46030885/
In game name is Wildshot (previously Slaver).

I remember being super toxic and being in some kind of weird place mentally when all of this was going on. I can't recall exactly what the hell I was going through, but I genuinely won't do it again and apologize for being a complete jackass. There's a way to be a lovable prick without being toxic, vulgar, and annoying and I can recall being completely off the rails and totally deserving of the mute.

Just looking for another chance. I really enjoy TF2 Classic and have been playing a lot in silence, aware that I was out of control and even probably pushed for the mute as I remember that whole month having a complete mental breakdown on randoms online.

I regret it, apologize, and ask for another chance. I will not break the rules again and respect the original decision as I 100% deserved it.

Last edited:
Your appeal has been received. Can you link your steam account to the forums here just to confirm ownership of the account in question? You can unlink it again if you wish after the appeal is complete.

~Vintage

Thanks. I did indeed find your original ban and I can see it was over a year and a half ago.

Given the age and nature of the ban, I'm willing to offer a second chance, but the attached condition is that this is effectively your "get out of jail free" card - in other words, prior bans will stay on record, and we may reinstate the permanent ban in full without progressing through the usual tiered punishments if problems arise or we otherwise believe things haven't changed for the better (and we generally won't consider appeals for reinstated bans)

Please let me know you've read and understood this condition - once I have your acknowledgement I'll lift the ban.

Understood! I'll try my absolute best to stay out of trouble and check the rules again to make sure I don't do/say anything stupid. I appreciate this!

Gag/mute have been lifted. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8776 Online 627 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom