• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Heads Up: Graphics Glitch When Using Robot Skin

Bootsy

Anger Management Consultant
It seems to happen only with a cursed soul, the crafty hair, and robot skin. It runs all the way to the point. I have not tested it with other classes or other maps. I don't foresee it becoming an issue, but I figured I should say something.

I've been referring to it as my penis.

3D316921BD2D4B096BD34CF6B4E6B451B0D57041

This is a known issue with certain items and the robot skins, particularly the scout and spy. Moreso with halloween-event items now there are zombie skins.

If it becomes an issue (I don't think it will be given the halloween items will be unusable after a few more days) then we will look at options.

This happened to me once when I was playing a scout in Doublefort. I don't believe I was using any of the three things listed as causing the issue. I logged out and came back and it was still there. The only thing that seemed to cure it was a map change. But aside from being amusing and giving away my position like a GPS it didn't seem to disrupt the game much.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom