• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[SMITE] Hello Migrators

I've tried posting it a few times on Reddit as well but that site is terrible. Trying to reach out to popular streamers as well. Hopefully we get a good portion of old forum users to pop in here.

Also, welcome to the Vault. :)

I know Geoff is moderator around these parts, but as community manager of VaultF4, I would like to extend the greatest of welcomes to the SMITE migrators!! :D

Agreed, but with some time and some of the community back it'll work out. Thanks for opening up to us, guys.

true, but I'm just not feeling it. I don't think I'm gonna post much, and reddit is shit
have fun anyways. hopefully I can add as much people as possible so I can never play with them

That's okay Fried. Glad you joined the site, hopefully you start missing the forums so much you start posting more often ^_^

Been refreshing, I don't know. Been doing this for ages now, I hoped they would be up for at least half a day. =/

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8699 Online 605 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom