pink knite
Not a Noob
Idk I Got This Text Message On My phone This Morning Saying That I had 2 More Dayz 2 Rot8 The 15 Dollar Tee Shirt Collection
So i Checked The We8site And Wow There Were Really Wuz A Humongous Sale On Hot Topic Shirtz For 15 Dollars
Idk If Its Actually For Real 15 Dollars a Pop No Shipping Feez 8ut They Were Really 15 Dollars 88se-Price
Hot Topic Tee-Shirts 15 Dollars
I Shop At Hot Topic Sometimes, I Recently 8ought A Shadow The Hedgehog Shirt From There. Or May8e It Wuz Spencers....?
So i Checked The We8site And Wow There Were Really Wuz A Humongous Sale On Hot Topic Shirtz For 15 Dollars
Idk If Its Actually For Real 15 Dollars a Pop No Shipping Feez 8ut They Were Really 15 Dollars 88se-Price
Hot Topic Tee-Shirts 15 Dollars
I Shop At Hot Topic Sometimes, I Recently 8ought A Shadow The Hedgehog Shirt From There. Or May8e It Wuz Spencers....?