• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[League of Legends] Iceh - Cute and fluffy!

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

:p

Because of the frame fail, the massive lag I got later on and sliiiightly the fact that we lost, I won't be rendering the whole second game. So I decided to single out the best part of said game.

I'll get the first game rendered when I go to bed in a few hours. Great playing with you guys though!

:p

Because of the frame fail, the massive lag I got later on and sliiiightly the fact that we lost, I won't be rendering the whole second game. So I decided to single out the best part of said game.

I'll get the first game rendered when I go to bed in a few hours. Great playing with you guys though!

Hahaha! You didn't XD haha I love this!

This was absolutely ADORABLE and just keeps confirming that Iceh is a sweet lil bundle of fluff :D

haha I am amazed at how different i sound then I used to when I made videos I hardly reconize my own voice its so much older xD

Possibly my favorite scenario from this game was:

Cheese: "Friends don't let friends chase Singed."

...5 minutes later...

"You Have Been Slain!"

Lava: "Gee off, why did you let me chase him?!"

...now I know where I stand with Geoff...

:(

Possibly my favorite scenario from this game was:

Cheese: "Friends don't let friends chase Singed."

...5 minutes later...

"You Have Been Slain!"

Lava: "Gee off, why did you let me chase him?!"

...now I know where I stand with Geoff...

:(

Haha I loved all that game and the singed 'beware' moments were too funny XD

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(7885 Online 513 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom