• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

In case you missed me....

Razer

Achievement Hunter
Member from long ago...
For those that might have wondered where I had disappeared to, here's the 1Kword version:2016-11-08 15.29.03.jpg

I finally met a doctor that went further than prescribing antibiotics for my constant ear infections.

The surgeon removed a rather large cholesteatoma from my inner ear, and did a complete tympanoplasty at the same time.The repair included inserting a small section of titanium into my skull to hold things together. (do NOT google those two words unless you have a strong stomach)

Needless to say, I needed some time to myself for healing to get a good start.

As well as can be expected, given the circumstances....

Inner ear surgery is a great substitute for riding the gravitron ride from the state fair. For three days straight.

Ya know what's good for healing? minecraft & tokamaks :p

Take it easy, we're not going anywhere while you get better :)

now I just need to figure out why the server is puking.

I had a tymnoplasty as a little kid, tubes and all that happy horsecrap. It was horrible. I couldn't imagine going through it again now. I don't particularly enjoy being dizzy or nauseous.

Any update Razoooor?

No offense, but you look like hell in that photo dude.

How goes the healing process & any news on derpcraft? :) If you're willing/able to make a dump of the server I can shove it on sascha and try to help debug.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6448 Online 276 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom