• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Minecraft] Introducing Feed The Vault {Feed The Beast}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently got back into Minecraft. May I get whitelisted along with my friend (he's not a griefer, he has a server of his own so he knows all about getting griefed)?
My Minecraft ID: 13thforswarn
Friend's Minecraft ID: SuperSemp

Recently got back into Minecraft. May I get whitelisted along with my friend (he's not a griefer, he has a server of his own so he knows all about getting griefed)?
My Minecraft ID: 13thforswarn
Friend's Minecraft ID: SuperSemp
Unless I'm mistaken, the rule is that your friend has to come post for himself. :/ Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, maybe this is an old rule that I've got stuck in my head. I suspect this is so that they know about the forums and where we post news and info, as well as so staff have a direct (not via someone else) way to contact them if necessary.

You yourself have been added to the whitelist though, welcome to FTV :)

Yes, I would really prefer everyone post for themselves to avoid that lovely excuse of "I didn't know" should something happen. It doesn't take long to register and post though! :)

Yes, I would really prefer everyone post for themselves to avoid that lovely excuse of "I didn't know" should something happen. It doesn't take long to register and post though! :)
Can my cousin get white listed? his minecraft name is Captain_Kirby he will reply to this when he gets time :) when he does he will post his name again just so you know who he is. :) Lava please :3

Can my cousin get white listed? his minecraft name is Captain_Kirby he will reply to this when he gets time :) when he does he will post his name again just so you know who he is. :) Lava please :3
NotSureIfTrollingOr....jpg

NotSureIfTrollingOr....jpg
its real My cousin plays FTB else were and I told him to join us :p he said sure he is younger then me but is quite chill. He would have posted right away if his mother was cooler :p

its real My cousin plays FTB else were and I told him to join us :p he said sure he is younger then me but is quite chill. He would have posted right away if his mother was cooler :p
I meant in light of the previous discussion on "please whitelist someone else other than me" followed by you asking just that :p :slap

I meant in light of the previous discussion on "please whitelist someone else other than me" followed by you asking just that :p :slap
good point I will get him on this right away I did not really pay full attention to the last post I feel foolish now :s

Can I get whitlisted? I am really good at Feed the Beast and am looking for a server to do a FTB Let's Play :D
Minecraft Name: zetoxed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(7885 Online 513 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom