• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Lava is clearly insane

LavaRed

Community Manager
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Staff Member
Yes, that's right, I'm slowly slipping into senility! Today marks my very first graduate school class and I would be lying to say I wasn't freaking out a bit. For the next twelve weeks, I will be learning how to juggle my schoolwork, my Girl Scout troops, my full time job, being a great mother and the Vault....in no particular order.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I don't want anyone to think I've simply dropped off the face of the planet. Generally, I plan on hanging out in GMod Theater studying while watching vids. However, if you haven't seen me in awhile, don't worry. If I don't answer as quickly as I used to, don't get upset. If you need me, feel free to shoot me a PM or ask a staff member. Most staff members have a way to reach me 24/7 outside of the forums. Also, don't forget about our new ACM, Admiral Iceh! He can help with most of your general needs! :)

Thank you all, in advance, for your cooperation while Lava learns how to deal with the copious amount of STUFF going on! :D

Have fun and I will be on the site, all PM's and watched threads send an email right to my phone. I will be able to reply to most PMs in 30 min to an hours time of getting them depending on if I am in the middle of class. :)

Have fun and I will be on the site, all PM's and watched threads send an email right to my phone. I will be able to reply to most PMs in 30 min to an hours time of getting them depending on if I am in the middle of class. :)

Lets test this shall we

Yep, it's happening. 2 nights in a row with no gaming for moi. If you DO see me online playing a game, ask me if my homework is done. Chances are, it's not. Sometimes even Mama Lava needs a good swift kick in the ass :p

Yep, it's happening. 2 nights in a row with no gaming for moi. If you DO see me online playing a game, ask me if my homework is done. Chances are, it's not. Sometimes even Mama Lava needs a good swift kick in the ass :p

hmm How fast of a kick is swift? :eek:

fast_as_fck.jpg

Update!!!! I have finished 1 of my 2 classes for this quarter with a 4.0!!! I should have a wee bit more time now :D

Fuck dat shit. The only 8 week class I took was Spanish 2 during the summer cuz I remember forgetting most of it in high school so I learned my lesson and took Spanish back to back.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(7885 Online 513 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom