• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[League of Legends] League 3 V 3 / 5 V 5 Team

The Kraken

So I've been wanting to put together a dedicated team for league. I'm interested in players who are very invested in league. We'd played minimally 1-2 games a day as a team. We would go over strategies and how to improve on what we've been doing.

Requirements:
-Must be Level 30
-Must be able to play multiple roles
-Must be dedicated
-Must love Chicken Strips... ( I'm Serious )

Apply below with:
-IGN
-Main Role
-What you think your weaknesses are
-Are you dedicated?
- What times are you Available?

-Thank you pls Come Again
-Epoch

IGN: CrackaLackNinja
Main Role: ADC but I can do anything.
Weaknesses: I AINT GOT DOZE! Lol, no... I don't know very much about jungle as I've mostly stayed away from jungling since recently and I sometimes need to realize when a jungler is near a lane through how the enemy laners play. They'll of course be more aggressive even if behind. I could also just increase my champion pool more in lanes I play less such as top or jungle and focus on not tunnel visioning. I would say I could work on raging but I've been much better with that recently so I don't think it's really a problem anymore. :p
Dedication: Of course I am, I've played this game since the end of season 1 and I just started playing ranked in season 3 lol. I got plat 5 in 105 games and got to plat 1 in about 170~ games.
Availability: I'm pretty much free all the time. I'm in high school still but I'm schooled online at my own pace. I can work on schoolwork whenever I want so I'm always free.

I don't know if I'll be able to play several games a day bit I would love to do some competitive stuff.

Lonesome killer
I prefer support, middle, or top. I can do an Ok jungle and good ADC.

My weakness is not knowing when to fight and when to run. Sometimes I run away when I could have taken on the enemy.

I am dedicated. I got 3 monitors so I can see all the action.

My availability is random days and pretty much always evenings, like 10pm eastern or later.

I love chicken strips.

I have sent you an invite Ninja, Look forward to working with you. We need at least 3 more people for our team :)! Come one, come all.. There are plenty of Chicken Strips for errrrrrrrrryyonnee

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom