• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[League of Legends] League Of Legends Summoner Names

Spybait. Not big surprise.

I'll probably get back into it, once I get a new computer. (This piece of shit can barely handle it.)

Same as forum name. Just note a few things if anyone decides to add me.

1. If I ignore or decline an invite it is likely because I am just not there or I am playing with my regular pre-made friends.

2. If I do not know who you are by glancing at your name, I will completely ignore an invite, nothing personal, just the way I function because I hate getting random invites from people I do not know.

3. I do not care much to play ARAM unless I am specifically in the mood for it.

4. Draft normals are my preference and if I am playing with you, unless it has been stated that we are doing something silly or non-standard, I will expect a game with a solo, mid, double lane and jungle.

she means when we get her to hop on now considering your online right now and she is being a poo :3

Stevoswonder thinking about changing into Stevoscurse
Send me an invite if you guys want to play in ranked i play mostly jungle, support, and occansially top (singed)

just realized i never posted in this thread..... WTF Corki Rocket at your service

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom