• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Meat Playing Tf2 For 24 Hours To Win The Contest

haha XD yeah i wastched summ too lol hes got some skill XD he killed me quite a bit but is he in any of the servers?

He's in source op.

I don't like how he's in skype or something - POOR TEAM PLAYER! I'd like to know that there's a dead ringer in our spawn as well.

Also his PMs are really boring to read

haha yeah wasn't there only like 23 people in there??? i think thats all i saw haha i played with him a little but he left a little after the servers fell asleep.

Using your participation in a contest to increase the viewer numbers in your livestream. Meat is a genius guys.

Oh shizzle there's a thread made. I have a laptop next to me to use as my "dual monitor" so I can respond to chat to answer questions when I play. I'll be playing every day to try and rack up tickets, and I've been trying to promote it while I play as well. I'll try to bump when I start start streaming for a long period of time ( >1hour)

Thanks for playing with me! I was wondering why Timecrush was following me on servers and teams haha.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom