• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Encounter] Mummy's Mask Elegiac Compass

I'm trying to find the table I came across that shows height and weight per size category. But even if I said you were 12ft you'd still not be able to reach.

EDIT* You have a reach of 10ft. Unless you are equal height to his flying, you have to decrease your floor distance to less than 10ft to be able to reach him.

Last edited:
Idessa actually moves over here, the long way around Aech, whacks her a single time instead of many.

!roll 1d20+13 #Hit
!roll 2d8+7 #Dam

[trigger]Hit: 23[/trigger]
[trigger]Dam: 10[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Hexalan Re: #80[/trigger]

That is a hit, also Hex 5ft steps are not free actions. Process of elimination makes them a swift action and you only get 1 per rnd. IE no 5ft step, lay on hands and full rnd attack on one turn

Take a 5ft step, and tell me how long that takes. For me being short it's 3 steps or 1 leap. Either way it takes time, and swift heal/5ft step/full rnd attack all together, is OP as well. It's not a free action

I hate to interject Statboy, but 5 Ft Steps are a quasi free action in that it doesn't cost any other kind of action, but you can only do it once. And if you do take a 5ft step, you can no longer use your speed to move any distance. It does not take up a "move action" because you can pair a 5ft step and still use a special ability that costs a "move action" to utilize. You can also pair a 5ft step with a swift action. E.G Paladin takes a 5ft step, uses lay on hands on himself, then takes a full round action to attack.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8776 Online 627 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom