• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff or part of the Ban Appeal Team.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

    If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[New] Mute and gag Appeal

arkona

Active Member
Instructions
  1. I have read the ban post instructions
  2. I have followed the requested post format from the instructions
In-Game name: Arkona
Time of Ban: Permanent
Date of Ban: 09-26-26
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204145422
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Language
Additional Comments: I do not know what language i have used as it was not specified in the ban but whatever it was i'll make sure never to repeat it. Communication is very important to me in the tf2c community and a permanent ban is a bit too much for what i think could be resolved with a conversation.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49404 Members
(9099 Online 759 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom