• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Post Yourself! And Other People Too... You Know, If You Want.

attempt.jpg

Here is me with a November beard (granted I started like a week before November) also I realize my room is bland but my imaginary friends don't like posters.

dsxMT.jpg

I have no idea who would even remember me or not, but I used to play on the servers awhile ago, and I'm hoping to start up again (although I am using a temporary steam account at the moment!) So here, have a pic of me when I used to work at McD's. Obligatory duck face and all. Sassy duckface.

this is me :3
Picture 8.jpg

and this is my gf :3 and if you dont believe me i haz proof that she is :3
561861_501741333178102_647232000_n.jpg

Well this is creepy... hobbo and prosthetics, you look very much like people I've seen/know, and yet you live nowhere near me. :S

actually its just the light and some photo editing she does that to all her pics -.- idk why as without it she looks way more beautiful but ya :p and well there are a few people who look like me around the world and i know of 4 in the us so :p

I have the strange feeling that if I don't do this now, I will get hosed later.

Here I am:
meandrage.jpg

This is from a rage moment for me.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom