• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Servers not showing up

When I installed and started TF2C and I went to server browser there were/are no servers avalible can someone help me because I really want to play this mod it sounds fun.

It says:  If you don't see them in the server browser, ensure that you updated your game correctly (read my post). But it never explains how to fix it and I have updated my game correctly yes...

yes it does. you need to update source 2013 multiplayer to beta_test and you need to install the client/download the steam/inf file and put it in the root

ok so I installed source sdk base 2013 multiplayer put it to beta_test, installed tf2 classic but which inf file goes into the root? Sorry that im asking so many questions..

ok thanks it worked now I have the servers but noones on them? The only one where because are on is a Anti-VAC one but noone on the offical am i on the wrong servers please anwser?

you're not, they are populated at odd times. when we update the game there should be a spike in player and server count

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom