• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Spray ban appeal

Hello,

My spray was recently blocked for being inappropriate. It was an image of an anime character in a bikini that transitioned into a troll face when viewed up close. I realize now that this spray might have been considered inappropriate, even though I have been using it for some time without issues. I understand the concerns and will ensure that my future sprays comply with the rules.

I appreciate your understanding and hope to have my account unblocked. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, GgDionne

ID: STEAM_0:0:59709522

Your account is not blocked at all, you don't have bans with us. What happened is that the spray you mentioned is blocked for being inappropriate and can't be used anymore, but you can choose another image.
But keep that in mind, having too many blocked sprays leads to punishments, so be careful with what you pick. Follow the rules and you will be fine.

I know I'm not supposed to reply to those, but this is just a minor misunderstanding.

Marking as resolved

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom