• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Spray Ban Appeal

Hello all! I go by Classiermeat on Steam and have received a notice when I put my spray down that it is offensive and has been blocked. I would like to talk to a mod or someone about this because I believe there was a mistake. There is a part on my spray that may be misinterpreted as inappropriate, but I would like to assert that this is not by any means the intent. The spot that I believe is the source of the ban is the area between the legs of the attached image. The location should be enough to determine that this is too far down on the body to be considered offensive. This is actually just a tuft of fur and not meant to be seen as inappropriate. I will say that if any of the mods believe this is too close to call, then I can clip out the lower half of the spray so that there isn't an issue. I hope I did this request right and hope this get's resolved soon!

Attachments

• 20-02-39-winter_shibe_contest_prize.png
    20-02-39-winter_shibe_contest_prize.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 14
Since this isn't a big deal and not a comm or perm ban appeal, I'll just go ahead and unblock this. It's totally fine and I'd imagine it was blocked on accident rather than intentionally.

Marking as resolved.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom