• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Tach, I Found You.

.silence.

Vault Hunter
original.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355892272.883583.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355892272.883583.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 3
I always love just how infinitely creative you are, GJ.
Truly, yours is one of the greatest minds of our generation.

Thank you for noticing my genius, Spiffy. I hope to one day lead all of mankind onto greater and better things, like more thinly pre-sliced breads, and faster popping popped-corn. But these things take time and money. The latter of which I lack. If you could make a small donation to the GJ Super PAC in the form of purchasing one ore more magazine subscriptions, it would greatly aid my cause. Can I put you down for a year of Naked Firemen Weekly? Or perhaps a few months of "Exploratory" Sailors (The special 10th anniversary limited edition is coming out next month).

Thank you for noticing my genius, Spiffy. I hope to one day lead all of mankind onto greater and better things, like more thinly pre-sliced breads, and faster popping popped-corn. But these things take time and money. The latter of which I lack. If you could make a small donation to the GJ Super PAC in the form of purchasing one ore more magazine subscriptions, it would greatly aid my cause. Can I put you down for a year of Naked Firemen Weekly? Or perhaps a few months of "Exploratory" Sailors (The special 10th anniversary limited edition is coming out next month).

ibrorO.gif

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom