• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Unban Appeal

Gilson

Noob
In-Game name: Gilson
Time of Ban: 5:20pm
Date of Ban: 05/06/2024
Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:88371517)
Reason for Ban: Mute due to inappropriate language
Additional Comments: So there was a kid named madder and I was indeed trolling him, EVERYTHING I SAID was a pure joke and comedy(of course some things shouldnt have been said) , and from now On wont take that type of behavior again,I hope to get my mute taken
Thanks for your time Gilson

Last edited:
Ummm... no.

Using racial slurs in chat and making sexual remarks towards someone that sounds like a young person is not being funny or being a troll. It makes you a racist and a creep.

Your ban will not be overturned at this time.

Ummm... no.

Using racial slurs in chat and making sexual remarks towards someone that sounds like a young person is not being funny or being a troll. It makes you a racist and a creep.

Your ban will not be overturned at this time.
As much as I understand your point (which is the logic one), it was the first ban/mute, which in this case, even though the things I said could result in a time out or temp ban, not a permanent ban.

Anyways I accept your decision and I will be looking forward to in the future appeal again

Have a nice day.

Gilson

It has been brought to my attention that you have used an alternate account as a means to circumvent your ban.

All of your accounts have been banned permanently and are no longer eligible for appeal as outlined in our policies on this.

It has been brought to my attention that you have used an alternate account as a means to circumvent your ban.

All of your accounts have been banned permanently and are no longer eligible for appeal as outlined in our policies on this.
Your policies are not viable.

First of all, being perma banned after saying something that shouldn't have been said is extreme; I have never seen any servers or community do that (maximum perma mute or X time muted).

I played on other accounts because I like TF2C, and I still think the ban given isn't the best decision.

I will still be playing...

Best Regards Gilson

Last edited:
Just because you don't agree with our posted policies doesn't give you the right to violate them, and it's not my problem that you decided to break the rules and don't want to accept the consequences. Punishments are meant to be a deterrent to rule-breaking actions, and the recipient getting to choose what they think is fair negates that purpose.

Furthermore, had you not decided to evade your ban, it would have been eligible for appeal one year from the date it was issued (also in our posted policies). This is no longer an option for you now as we have a zero tolerance policy on ban evasion.

I'll also provide the following information for you to consider:

• I am not a lawyer, but there is a section in in international cybercrime law that states it is illegal to to access servers which you are not permitted to access. You have been banned from our game servers for violating our community rules, which means you are prohibited from using them.
  • You are almost certainly violating your Internet Service Provider's terms of service, which will undoubtedly have a similar clause that you will not use their services to carry out such activities either.

We can, and will, respond accordingly if you continue to circumvent your ban. We are also not the only TF2C servers around, so it's not like you don't have anywhere else you can play if you like the game so much.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom