• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Vault Force 4, Looking For More

Dude......... I just found you online. I restart my laptop and your gone. It would be best to state a time that you plan to be on a specific game.

for the 3 people trying to apply, I will try to get you guys in on friday around 9:30pm est. We currently have our roster locked due to having a match today. Please make sure i have you on steam b4 friday, thank you

Hey guys, sorry to those of you that couldn't make it on the team this time around. I tried to get as many of you as i could to atleast try out for the team. We currently have a full roster of 21 people. I intend on leading the team for another season atleast, so if ya didn't make it there is always next season

Also if someone wants to consider starting a second team for next season, that is a possibility too.

I mght be able to play spy but my schedual is unpredictable. Sorry i can't guaranty times. (If I could I Would) :(
Spy (my best class by far) :ninja
Knife = Your Eternal Reward
Pistol = Strange Diamond Back
Sapper = Red Tape Recorder
Watch = Cloak And Dagger

At the moment the roster is full, but seeing as how the season ends in a few weeks ill keep you posted if we need a spy position filled :)

End of season in coming near, ill make a new post about what roles we need filed with *ACTIVE* people.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(8104 Online 504 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom