• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Wish me luck!

Dude, Very nice. I wish you the best of luck!! Let the community know how you did!

Good luck dude! College or High School quiz bowl?

Day 1 of 2 at the 3rd annual championships (Prelims, Sunday is playoffs)
Out of 96 schools from 23 states.
Our A Team: 8-0 (only undefeated team)
Our B Team: 6-2 (Loss to A team and another school; notable win against two time defending champ's, therefore the only winner's A Team)
Our C Team: 4-4 (Pretty good for a C team @ nationals, one of the only if not the only C teams to qualify for nationals).
I'd say we're doing good right now :), Can't get cocky though, records don't matter in playoffs, although the A Team gets a double bye.

Wow, congrats!

I always know all kinds of little random factoids about weird stuff but never the kinds of stuff you get asked in quiz bowls... I also suck at jeopardy. :D

I assume there's a lot of training and review involved in being on such a team?

Wow, congrats!

I always know all kinds of little random factoids about weird stuff but never the kinds of stuff you get asked in quiz bowls... I also suck at jeopardy. :D

I assume there's a lot of training and review involved in being on such a team?
Yeah, even though practice is only 3x a week, we study a lot individually, particularly on protobowl.com

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6448 Online 276 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom